February 13, 2012

Bhalentayn

Cge na, I'll write my own Valentine piece, just like the rest of my fave bloggers. Para uso.

I haven't really given Valentine's Day a thought. Of course, mag-unsa pa man diay ang single? Hehe. I mean, I consider Feb14 just a normal Tuesday, with nothing to look forward to. That's because I'm single (paulit-ulit?). I am single, by choice and by chance; and though I daydream a lot (especially now that crush is just around the corner), I am not in a hurry to really go into another relationship. The thought of having a new one has crossed my mind from time to time, it's just that I haven't really found the one. Though I don't have the right to be choosy, sa Bisaya pa kay dli ko tantong gwapa (hehe), I don't give in that easily. I don't have a lot of suitors, I don't flirt, I don't reply to those FB and text messages (ah, murag gwapa), plus the fact that I don't see any spark with these humans at all, are just some of the factors that greatly affect my stable relationship status.

My Valentine days have always been uneventful. I haven't gone to a real Valentine date. As far as I can recall, these were the people that I was with February of last year: 


Quiel, Trishia and Mama Bibi - my pirated family.


In 2010, here was my date: 

Revon - boardmate, wavemate, Lapulapu-mate, taxi-mate, painting-mate, absolutely BFF in Cebu. =)

In 2008, I wanna say it's with them:
Aze, Kim, Sarah and Jana - What friends are five!

Ambak dayon sa 2004, hehe. Here she is:

Anjing - BFF from h.s. and counting. =)

See? I don't have any real Valentine dates. That was maybe because I was hidden with the bestest friends that I hold most dear each time Cupid flies to strike his arrow.

*Note: Dli lang unta mangluod ang uban diha. I love all my friends. It's just that these people here have paid me big time to broadcast their names. =p

To my best friends, what can I say. Happy Valentines Day na lang. =)



1 comment:

  1. Hi gwapa, single pa ka gihapon run? he he bitaw by the way, naa ka link paingong sa 404 site about Siargao, please replace it with working one, here is the link https://eligefilipinas.com/Destinos/Siargao

    ReplyDelete