December 11, 2017

10132017

A message from a former officemate asking me where she would find one of my previous entries opted me to write a new one. It made me happy that somehow someone finds my posts worth reading or entertaining. I'm not the most creative writer. I just write out of boredom. It also helps me practice my grammar because my work sometimes destroys it. Ha. Ha.

I am an air traffic controller. Don't ask me what that is yet. I can't find the right words to explain it and it can be lengthy. Anyway, our work uses phraseologies to communicate with pilots and fellow controllers. So we use phrases, which means that they're not sentences, which means there are no subjects and predicates, so technically they don't express a complete thought. But, when you're in the aviation industry, sentences are a n


0 comments:

Post a Comment